Friday 14 May 2021

my brite bedroom

My brite bedroom  

My favorite part of my house is my brite bedroom. Every morning i open my curtains and windows and i see the sun rise. It makes me relly happy and this is why i love my bedroom. My bed is in the center of my room and i have a stecherbed too and when i put them together it is like a king sized bed . the walls are brite white and the carpet is brite blue and my roof has thes little glowing stars. and a cupboard that has my fancy clothes and that my room is kinda big. O and the stecher sorry i didnt explain more obout it.the stretcher is metal but it has a little bed is that enath informashon. And it feel like i am home 

                     


1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.