Friday 9 July 2021

MY awesome Rocket experiment

 Today my class is doing an experiment.

have you ever uesed an Aquapod? an Aquapod is a launch pad that firers a water rocket up in the air and and how dose it works well thats easy firest you have to you fill the   up to 1/3 and flip the Aquapod to pot the water and thank you for reading My awesome Rocket experiment. have a great day on it then you get the water air preasher and pump it up then when you do 8 or 12 you get the string and pull as hard as you can then you are done. 
 
and this is a photo of the Aquapod and thank you for reading My awesome Rocket experiment. have a great day                 

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora. I am Charlie J from St Mary’s School.
    I really liked that how you showed/said how you made an Aquapod and how much water you have to put into the aquapod. Also where did you get the base from?
    I learnt that I could try make an Aquapod if I had the right stuff to have it and make a base for the Aquapod.
    Maybe you could say how far away you have to get so you don't get hurt when it's falling down.
    Please visit my blog
    here

    Mā te wā
    Charlie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.